Christmas is coming


The run up to Christmas is moving fast and the big day will be here before we know it. I am feeling good as I have finished making and posted all my Christmas cards. Nearly all my presents are wrapped and I am getting to grips with my shopping list.
There is time for a reminder for the Penny Black and More "Traditional Christmas" challenge. If you have not entered you still have time to do so and be in with a chance of winning one of several prizes. Click the link above to check out all the details, prize list and the lovely inspirational cards made by the Design team.
My card was quick and easy to make. I used a spotted embossed card, my lovely Penny Black Santa stamp which I coloured with chalk and little swirls stamp from Flonzcraft. I used two sheets of Designer paper (one to cut up for a second layer on the Candy stick) a Poinsettia flower and four buttons which I threaded with white wire. There you have it.




7 comments:

brenda said...

He is such a lovely traditional Santa Shirley and like how you have added just the touches of red to draw the eye.

B x

Desire Fourie said...

Just delightful. Love the traditional colouring and the vintage santa.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Whisper said...

Oooo i'm loving the traditional Santa and the super layout and all those fabby embellishments too, Luv Sam x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

love the santa stamp, lovely papers, beautiful card;-))m

Renee Butchart said...

Lovely traditional santa stamp Shirley, great papers & the poinsettia really pops of the page! Love it!
Hugs, Renee

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Shirley, love this traditional Santa.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

linda said...

i love the santa image and the pretty poinsettia and candy cane!
linda

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

.

.

.

.

.

Welcome to my blog.

e-mail sa.field@btinternet.com

Follow me by email

.

Follow on Blogluvin

.

Follow Me on Pinterest

.

Winner and top 3 awards

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Little Bit Crafty DT Blog

.

My card was chosen for " Cream of the Crop" Jan 2014

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BLOGS I FOLLOW